Dienstag, 23. März 2010

Farmville gamer has banned!

I have an report, that farmville user are bunned buy using and playing with cheats:
FarmVille multiple chicken coop cheat banned!

Filed under: Farmville
The Multiple Chicken Coop Cheat in FarmVille is no longer available. Zynga fixed the glitch in a an update made on December 10 that previously allowed this trick to work and now you should not be able to have more than one coop even if you try the trick.

For those that had multiple Chicken Coops before December 10, you may still have them, but it is no longer possible for those that tried after this date. So yes, it is possible that some people still have multiple coops. However, those that have multiple coops should be notified of risks involved in having them.


Risk of Multiple Chicken Coops:

* Those who have multiple chicken coops may risk losing their FarmVille accounts as it violates Zynga's user agreement. Some users who have submitted their farms for official Zynga contests have unknowingly exposed themselves by making Zynga aware of their multiple chicken coops which resulted in their forum accounts being banned or deactivated.

* If your second coops are deleted then you risk losing all the chickens that reside in that coop. (Unconfirmed: Currently we do not have any proof that this happened)I myself, do not think that Zynga would take the time to investigate multiple chicken coops, but several FarmVille Freaks have contacted me saying that they were blocked from the official Zynga forum after submitting photos of their farm for contests.

Read this email from FarmVille Freak Loui: "I submitted my entry for the christmas farm contest in zynga yesterday. This morning, when I went to the forum, I couldn't go in as it said I was banned. I'm attaching a screenshot. From the photos, do you think I was banned because I had too many buildings on my farm? But most of them I bought with real dollars so how was I posting cheats, hacks, trojans or malicious content? Most of the buildings I got from the mystery boxes. Isn't it even helpful for Zynga as a publicity or proof that there are indeed farmville freaks who are spending crazy on this application. I have two chicken dairy farms, yeah which I got from tips from your fans. And the 3 villas too. But I didn't post anything there. I sort of had gotten really turned off by this. My farm even became a free publicity for Zynga as my neighbors have now been buying dollars and taking advantage of the mystery boxes.If you have two or more chicken coops, you also risk having one of your coops taken away and because of this you will also lose any gold/brown/black/white chickens that reside in the coop."

* This is just a warning as some FarmVille Freaks have reported experiencing the above. It does not mean that you are guaranteed or will indefinitely be penalized if you have multiple coops.